Nashville Hot Shrimp, Chicken & Sausage Stir Fry over Brown Rice
- 1 fl oz Olive oil
- 4 Shrimp 16/20
- 2 oz Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 oz Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup Red and green peppers, julienne
- 1/4 cup Celery, cut bias
- 4 fl oz Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA)
- 1 cup Brown rice
- 1 tbsp Scallions, chopped
- In sauté pan, heat oil. Add shrimp and chicken and sauté until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add sausage, red and green peppers and celery and sauté for 1 minute. Add Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA) and toss.
- Serve over brown rice and garnish with scallions.