Nashville Hot Shrimp Po Boy
- Heat a deep fryer to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour and cornmeal. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Dredge the shrimp in the seasoned flour mixture, coating the shrimp completely.
- Fry the shrimp until golden brown, remove and drain on a paper-lined plate. Toss with Nashville Hot Sauce (SJ3477HA).
- Split the French bread in half and spread Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2) in roll.
- Place shrimp in roll and garnish with the lettuce, tomato slices, and sliced pickles.