Piccata Wings with Shredded Parmesan and Capers
- 3 Chicken wing flats
- 3 Chicken wing drums
- 4 fl oz Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA)
- 1 fl oz Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 fl oz Capers, drained
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian parsley, julienne
- Using a large mixing bowl mix the Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA), lemon juice and capers. Set aside.
- Fry the wings to 165°F and toss with the picatta sauce.
- Place on a decorative plate and garnish with the parmesan cheese, lemon zest, and parsley.