1. Remove the thin membrane skin from bone side of ribs. Combine ingredients for Rib Rub in a bowl and mix well. Rub 1 tablespoon of Rib Rub on each rack of ribs and place on sheet pan. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Set up smoker with charcoal fire and preheat to 250°F. Place large drip pan with water under top rack in center of smoker. When ready arrange ribs bone side down over drip pan. Place 3 large wood chips on coals, cover and smoke ribs for 3 hours.
3. Uncover and brush ribs with sauce on both sides. Continue cooking ribs basting with sauce every 10 minutes for 45 minutes. The ribs are done when the meat is very tender and it has shrunk back from the ends of the bones about a 1/2 inch.
4. To serve, cut racks in half and plate with selected sides.
5. Ponzo Vinaigrette: Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well.
6. Combine Asian cole slaw and Ponzu Vinaigrette in a bowl and mix well. Serve with ribs.