- 4 oz Pizza dough
- 3 slices Provolone
- 3 slices Prosciutto
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 2 fl oz Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA)
- 2 tbsp Basil, fresh, chopped
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to 4x12 rectangle.
- Layer provolone, prosciutto, and mozzarella in that order; sprinkle with herbs.
- Brush edge lightly with water and roll dough tightly lengthwise; cut in 12 1-inch pieces.
- Bake at 500°F for approx. 3 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Remove and brush each piece with Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA) and sprinkle with chopped basil.