Potato Crusted Honey Hot Salmon
- In a large shallow pan, put enough water to fill to 2".
- Season top and bottom of fresh salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place potato chips one by one into water to hydrate, about 5 to 8 minutes or until soft
- Once soft and flexible, place enough chips to cover the top of the salmon fillet.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Sear salmon potato side down in pan until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Top salmon with warm Honey Hot Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2993HA) and serve with your choice of side.
- Chef's Tip: slow roasting is better, be sure not to have pan too hot.