1. Using a ½ 2inch hotel pan, spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix the pulled pork and Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce well.
3. Once mixed spread the pork evenly in the ½ hotel pan.
4. Top the pork with the prepared mac-n-cheese evenly covering the pork.
5. Sprinkle the garlic crumbs over the mac-n-cheese.
6. Bake in a 350 F oven for 30-45 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and you have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
7. Garlic Crumbs
8. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
9. To better incorporate the sauce into the crumbs, press and roll the bread crumbs in your hands – similar to rolling a meat ball.
10. This will help distribute the sauce throughout the bread crumbs.
11. Remove to a storage container and refrigerate until needed.
12. Pulled Pork
13. Place the pork into a 2-inch hotel pan.
14. Generously season the pork on all sides with the garlic, salt and pepper.
15. Cover with foil.
16. Roast covered in a 350 F convection oven for 3-4 hours, or until the pork is fork tender and the meat can be pulled easily apart.
17. Remove, uncover and let cool for 30-60 minutes where the pork is still hot/warm but manageable to be pulled apart.
18. Pull the pork, slightly shredding the pork as you separate the fat from the meat.
19. Place the pulled pork on a baking sheet or 2-inch hotel pan and refrigerate to cool to below 41 F.
20. Cover and reserve until needed.
21. Discard the fat.