SBR BBQ Chicken Dip
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF)
- 1/4 cup Red onion , diced
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- 2 cups SBR Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Scallions, chopped
- 1 cup Blue pita chips
- Set 1 fl oz of Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) aside for drizzle.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, red onion, and remaining Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF). Mix well.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- Place 1 oz of Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) in a squeeze bottle and drizzle over top in a circular fashion.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
- Garnish with scallions and serve warm with pita chips, breadsticks or tortilla chips.
Please provide an email address