SBR Buffalo Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup Pepperoni slices , quartered
- 1 cup Blue tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ1736HF), seasoning, and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the cream cheese.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese blend.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over sauce. Evenly distribute the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
- Serve warm blue tortilla chips.