Garlic Parmesan Arancini
- 3 cup Risotto, cooked
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA)
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 sprig Parsley
- Cook risotto according to directions. When done, mix in the parmesan cheese with Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA) and set aside to cool completely.
- When the risotto mixture is completely cooled, fold in cubed mozzarella and roasted tomatoes.
- Scoop the rice mixture and roll into balls.
- Beat egg and a little water together for egg wash.
- Roll the balls in flour, egg wash and then into the breadcrumbs. Fry in 350°F oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Plate, garnish with parsley and serve with additional Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce (SJ2671HA) for dipping.