Sea Scallops Ceviche
- 1 lb Sea scallops, large diver
- 3 Ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup Red onion, diced ¼ “
- 1 tsp Clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, diced ¼”
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Sweet Teriyaki Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2349HA)
- 1/4 cup Chopped chives
- 2 tbsp Minced cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Slice scallops horizontally 1/2 inch thick. Cover, and refrigerate.
- In a bowl combine tomato, red onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, olive oil, lime juice and Sweet Teriyaki Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2349HA).
- Fold in chives and cilantro.
- Add scallops, and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate about 30 minutes, then serve.