Sharp Cheddar-Stuffed BBQ Burger
- 2 each burger patties, 4 oz. each
- 2 fl oz Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF)
- 1 tbsp Sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 2 slices Extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 each Burger roll
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1 oz Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 slices Tomato, ripe
- 1 serving Potato chips
- Lay out two burger patties and stuff with cheddar cheese spread.
- Form into one patty with cheese completely covering the inside.
- Grill burger to desired temperature.
- Melt cheddar slices over patty. Top with bacon and Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF).