Smokin' Chicken Nachos
- Prep chicken breast by marinating in 2 tablespoons of Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071) mixed with 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro.
- Marinate chicken at least 1 hour. Then grill, dice, and toss in Honey Hot Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2993HA).
- Fry chips until crispy and toss with seasoned salt.
- Top with queso, shredded cheese, pinto beans, and diced chicken.
- Melt cheese under cheese melter or salamander.
- Garnish with sour cream, pico de gallo, and the remaining chopped cilantro.
- Serve with a side of Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2) for dipping.