Smokin' Chicken Nachos
- 2 tbsp Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071)
- 6 oz Marinated grilled Chicken
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped, divided
- 3 fl oz Honey Hot Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2993HA)
- 6 oz Crispy Fried Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup Queso
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1/4 cup Pinto beans, well drained
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Pico de Gallo
- 3 fl oz Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2)
- Prep chicken breast by marinating in 2 tablespoons of Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071) mixed with 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro.
- Marinate chicken at least 1 hour. Then grill, dice, and toss in Honey Hot Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2993HA).
- Fry chips until crispy and toss with seasoned salt.
- Top with queso, shredded cheese, pinto beans, and diced chicken.
- Melt cheese under cheese melter or salamander.
- Garnish with sour cream, pico de gallo, and the remaining chopped cilantro.
- Serve with a side of Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2) for dipping.