South of the Border Bowl
- 8 oz Red quinoa, cooked
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz Mangos, diced
- 4 slices Avocado
- 2 oz Corn, grilled
- 1 Jalapeno, fresh, seeded, sliced
- 6 fl oz Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071)
- 4 oz Chicken breast, marinated, grilled
- 3 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 1 tbsp Green onions, bias cut
- 2 oz Crispy Tortilla strips
- Marinate chicken breast in 3 fluid ounces of Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071) for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breast on both sides brushing with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken breast is grilling in a medium size mixing bowl layer quinoa, lettuce and top with mangos, avocados, grilled corn and jalapeno.
- Remove chicken breast from grill and slice on the bias and place on top of bowl, sprinkle with green onions and tortilla strips.