Garlic Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- 1 flatbread crust, 4 x 12
- 4 fl oz Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA)
- 2 cups Mozzarella/cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 6 oz Chicken, cooked, sliced
- 1 cup Spinach, chiffonade
- 1 cup Roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Scallions, chopped
- Place flatbread crust on a pizza screen.
- Evenly distribute Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA) over flatbread crust leaving a ½ inch border on all sides.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella and cheddar blend over sauce.
- Top cheese with chicken, spinach, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and bake in pizza oven until crisp.
- Remove from oven, cut flatbread and garnish with scallions.