Spicy Garlic Buffalo Meatballs
- 6 each Garlic Meatballs, cooked (see recipe)
- 1 fl oz Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA)
- 2 fl oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Green onions, sliced thin
- Place portion of meatballs in cooking dish and place in preheat 350°F oven until internal temperature is 155°F, 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each meatball with Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA) , mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Return to oven and cook until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.