Garlic Buffalo Parmesan Chicken Quesadilla
- 4 each 10” flour tortillas
- 12 oz Chicken breast, grilled, diced into ¼” pieces
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, diced, 1/4''
- 4 fl oz Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Avocado, diced, 1/4''
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted, for grilling
- Toss the warm diced chicken with the Garlic Buffalo Wing Sauce (SJ3572HA).
- Drizzle some butter on cast iron pan or flat top grill, medium heat.
- Place two tortillas on grill.
- Top each tortilla with chicken, then tomatoes, cilantro, avocado & Jack cheese.
- Cover each with the second tortilla shells.
- Remove from heat and cut into 4-6 wedges.
- Plate & serve with sour cream and/or pico de gallo & lime wedges.
Please provide an email address