Steel Town Brisket Pizza
- 8 oz Pizza dough
- 3 fl oz Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar, shredded
- 2 oz Smoked beef brisket, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Red onion, julienne
- 2 tbsp Dill pickle, diced
- 2 tbsp Scallions, diced
- Roll out dough. Brush with Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF).
- Top with the cheeses, brisket, onion and pickle.
- Bake at 400 F° until crisp.
- Remove, cut and garnish with a drizzle of Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) and diced scallions.