Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sausage and Peppers Mostaccioli
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 oz Onions, julienne
- 2 oz Bell pepper medley, julienne
- 4 oz Spicy sausage, cooked, sliced
- 3 fl oz Chicken stock
- 3 bunch Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF)
- 8 oz Rigatoni, cooked
- 2 oz Smoked mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tbsp Queso fresco, grated
- Place oil in large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onions, peppers and sausage to pan, sauté for two minutes until vegetables are cooked, add chicken stock, add Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce (SJ0441HF) and toss until mixed well.
- Drop cooked pasta in boil water and shock for 60 seconds and drain.
- Add to pan and toss, add smoke mozzarella and continue tossing, remove to service vessel.
- Sprinkle with queso fresco and serve.