Sweet Red Chili Chicken Ramen
- 8 fl oz Clear chicken broth
- 2 oz Ramen noodles, cooked and chilled
- 1 oz Tofu
- 1 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Onion, raw and julienned
- 1 tbsp Green onions, sliced
- 3 oz Chicken breast, cooked, sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresno peppers, sliced
- Cook ramen noodles and set aside. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Heat broth and place warm noodles in the bowl.
- Drizzle with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) and begin to layer the bowl with warm tofu, chicken, sliced onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.