Sweet Red Chili Glazed Chicken Sandwich
- 6 oz Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bulkie roll, toasted
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 3 slices Tomato
- 2 Onions rings, crispy
- 2 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grates.
- Brush the chicken breast on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the breast until internal temperature reaches 165°F minimum, brushing with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Place lettuce and tomato on bottom heel of roll.
- Top with grilled chicken and crispy onions rings. Serve with your choice of side.