Sweet Red Chili Grilled Pork Bowl
- 3 cups Cooked brown rice
- 2 Whole pork tenderloins (2.5 lbs), grilled, brushed with SBR Sweet Red Chili Sauce, thin sliced & held warm
- 3 cups Broccolini, cut into 1” pieces, blanched
- 6 cups Chopped romaine
- 1 cup Carrots, julienne
- 1 cup Yellow bell pepper, diced ¼ inch
- 8 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- 1/2 cup Toasted pumpkin seeds
- 6 fl oz Honey Lime Dressing (KE0487)
- For assembly portion 1 cup romaine & 1 cup spinach in base of salad bowl.
- In center of bowl portion ½ cup brown rice.
- Top brown rice with carrots, bell pepper, broccolini & a drizzle of Honey Lime Dressing (KE0487).
- Top vegetables with warm slices of pork tenderloin.
- Drizzle bowl with additional Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF).
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds.