Sweet Red Chili Ramen Bowl
- 12 fl oz Strong fortified chicken broth
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 8 cloves Garlic, smashed
- 1 Onion, medium slice
- 8 slices Ginger, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Chinese or andouille sausage, 1/4" sliced
- 4 oz Bacon, sliced
- 4 oz Chicken thigh meat, boneless, cooked
- 3 oz Shiitake mushrooms, rinsed, sliced
- 10 sprigs Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Sake
- 1/4 cup Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF)
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté onions, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, bacon, chicken & sausage.
- Deglaze with sake. Add hot chicken broth to pot.
- Simmer 5 minutes and add Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF), stir and add noodles.
- Divide the ingredients equally between two bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs & sliced onion.