1. Remove the thin skin, pulling it completely off from bone side of ribs. Combine rub ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
2. Rub mixture on both sides of ribs and place ribs on sheet pan.
3. Refrigerate over night.
4. Set up smoker placing a large drip pan in center.
5. Light a charcoal fire, preheat smoker to 275F to 300F.
6. When charcoal is ready arrange ribs bone side down over drip pan.
7. Place large wood chips on coals, cover with foil and cook ribs for 1.5 hours.
8. Uncover and brush ribs with sauce on both sides.
9. Add fresh coals on the fire.
10. Continue cooking ribs basting with sauce every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
11. The ribs are done when the meat is very tender and it has shrunk back from the ends of the bones about a ½".
12. To serve, cut racks in half and plate.
13. Sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds and green onions and serve with selected sides.