Thai Chicken Pizza
- Lightly sprinkle wooden peel with flour.
- Place dough on peel, portion Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HF) on dough evenly leaving 1" rim.
- Evenly distribute carrots, onions, and cheese.
- Slide pizza into oven, bake 6 minutes rotating until crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and slide onto cutting board.
- Toss grilled chicken in Thai Satay Sauce (KE1288) and distribute evenly over pizza; sprinkle with chopped pine nuts, basil and cilantro.
- Drizzle Thai Satay Sauce (KE1288) in a zig-zag pattern over pizza and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut into 6 equal portions and slide onto pizza serving pan.