Thai Satay Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz Pad Thai noodles
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 oz Carrots, julienne
- 2 oz Red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 Garlic cloves, fresh, minced
- 1 tbsp Green onions, bias cut
- 2 oz Cilantro, chopped
- 2 fl oz Thai Satay Sauce (KE1288)
- 3 fl oz Sriracha Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2813HA)
- 4 oz Dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- sprinkle Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Egg, soft boiled, halved
- In a medium size sauté pan (or wok) heat sesame oil, add carrots, red pepper, garlic and green onions. Sauté for 2 minutes, add noodles, cilantro, and Thai Satay Sauce (KE1288).
- Remove mixture to serving bowl, drizzle with Honey Sriracha Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2813HA) and top with chop peanuts and soft-boiled egg, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.