The New Yorker Deli Sandwich
- 2 slices Rye bread with seeds
- 4 oz Pastrami
- 4 oz Corned beef
- 2 fl oz Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2)
- 1 fl oz Ken's Signature Brewpub Style Mustard Sauce (KE2632-2)
- 4 oz Garlic parmesan french fries
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 oz Fries, cooked
- Lay out bread slices and assemble sandwich in this order: Ken's Signature Brewpub Style Mustard Sauce (KE2632-2) on both slices of bread, Swiss cheese on both slices, pastrami and corned beef.
- Spread Ken's Signature Remoulade Sauce (KE3059-2) on corned beef and pastrami.
- Put together sandwich and spread butter on outside slices.
- On a large sauté pan or flattop grill, cook sandwich until crispy brown and hot throughout.
- Serve with fries.