WHAM-BAM Grilled Chicken Bowl
- 8 oz Quinoa, cooked
- 8 oz Kale, chiffonade
- 8 oz Red cabbage, chiffonade
- 4 oz Cauliflower, riced
- 4 oz Sweet potato, diced, roasted
- 2 fl oz Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA)
- 2 oz Red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 6 fl oz Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2)
- 4 oz Chicken beast, marinated, grilled
- 1 tbsp Feta cheese, crumbles
- sprinkle Toasted sesame seeds
- Marinate chicken breast in 3 fluid ounces of Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2) for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breast on both sides brushing with Sweet Red Chili Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2347HA) until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken breast is grilling, in a medium size mixing bowl combine quinoa, kale, red cabbage, cauliflower, sweet potato, red onion, parsley, and 3 fl oz of Lemon Vinaigrette (KE2956-2).
- Remove mixture to serving vessel and top with sliced grilled chicken breast, feta cheese, and toasted sesame seeds.